Attendance 2023 - 2024
At WHA we want all our children to be in school every day!
Pupils with good attendance records generally achieve better results and enjoy school more. Having a good education will help to give your child the best possible start in life and increase their success later on in life. Regular school attendance patterns encourage the development of other responsible patterns of behaviour.
We celebrate attendance by:
- The class with the highest attendance in a phase will earn 1 silver star on the class chart
- If a class achieves 100% attendance they will earn 2 gold stars on the class chart and a Mufti Day; a note will be sent in the children's diaries.
- At the end of each term, the class with the most stars (silver & gold) will celebrate and have lunch (of their choice) with Mrs Snowden & Mr Jones.
- 100% attendance - all children with 100% attendance will go in a draw for a £10:00 Smyths Voucher. All children will be awarded with a badge.
- If a child has achieved 100% attendance all year, they will receive a special recognition award and a £20:00 Smyths Voucher
Congratulations to Ugne in Year 1 who won the 100% Attendance Voucher for the Autumn term!