Attendance 2023 - 2024
At WHA we want all our children to be in school every day!
Pupils with good attendance records generally achieve better results and enjoy school more. Having a good education will help to give your child the best possible start in life and increase their success later on in life. Regular school attendance patterns encourage the development of other responsible patterns of behaviour.
We celebrate attendance by:
- The house with the most amount of pupils with 100% attendance in a week will earn 50 points for their house.
- If a class achieves 100% attendance they will earn a non school uniform day.
Half Termly -
- At the end of each half term, the children with 100% attendance will recieve 10 points for their house.
- All children with 100% attendance will go in a draw for a £10:00 Smyths Voucher. All children will be awarded with a badge.
- If a child has achieved 100% attendance all year, they will receive a special recognition award and a £20:00 Smyths Voucher.
SPRING TERM 2024