Card received 29.3.23 from a Trust Member
Dear Coral and Colleagues
Thank you so much for providing such an informative, enjoyable and thought provoking visit on Monday. Your school looked, felt and clearly is amazing!
How the word 'outstanding' failed to slip off Ofsted tongues I don't understand!
The passion you have for providing all with the very best was a delight and I have no doubt the values and confidence you instil will last a life time!
Thank you once again,
Email received 28.3.23 from a Board Director
- We say that the Park Federation is not Costa Coffee because we want each school to develop along its very particular and bespoke path.
- If we use a phrase such as ‘Aspects of Distinction’, we can see what exactly distinguishes each school from its peers.
- In the case of Western House, to take this as an example, it would be very, very easy to see what its Aspects of Distinction are. There are many, many of them.
- My imperfect list would look something like this:
- Pupils’ oracy
- School values enacted in everyday school life
- A digital strategy inspiring learning
- Exemplary pupil behaviour, with universal focus on tasks in class
- Specialist teaching enabling pupils to reach very high standards in subjects such as French and music.
Email received 4.12.22 from external partner
I just wanted to reach out and say thanks again for so kindly allowing me to sit in on your presentation yesterday. We currently work with Lake Farm Park and Godolphin so any time there’s a chance for us to improve our music provisions, I try to grab it with both hands.
Your music teacher; Simon was kind enough to show me around at the beginning of the year and it was honestly one of the best music classrooms I’ve seen in my life and I’ve seen a lot.
Wishing you and Western House continued success for 2023. I hope you have a great Christmas holiday.
Email received 4.12.22 from an Executive Principal
It was lovely meeting you last week. You were a breath of fresh air! It is so nice to meet other heads, who have been on similar journeys and cannot wait to be in your position.
Your talk was incredibly helpful and I know will support us.
Is it still possible for you to share the PowerPoint that you shared? It had such a lot of information that I know will support our team.
Thank you again for your support. Please keep in touch.
Mrs Hayley Mulhall
Acting Executive Headteacher
Beauclerc Infant and Nursery and Chennestone Primary School